A motorcycle standard for decades, the angled-zipper bike cop jacket. This is the same tough-as-nails jacket we make for local police and California Highway Patrol, but without the badge holder pocket.
- We make this out of treated, water-resistant black steer-hide leather for decades of service on either side of the law
- For all-season wear, it has vented armpits and comes with a button-in quilted Thinsulate liner; under the removeable liner, the jacket is lined with Cordura nylon
- The lapels have button snaps to keep them down while riding, or unsnap 'em, flip 'em up, and zip up the whole thing to keep out frigid wind and rain (it's not a rainsuit, but it will take 30-45 minutes of rain and wipe off easily)
- This jacket has lace-up sides and zippered cuffs for just the right fit; the shoulders and armpits are gusseted to give you comfort and a better range of motion
- The pockets are lined with the same leather as the jacket's exterior, so you'll have a hard time wearing them out!
- There are three zippered front pockets (two handwarmer pockets 8" deep, one chest pocket 8" deep) and two button snap inside pockets (10" deep!)
- The jacket is made with all-black hardware (nylon YKK zippers, metal button snaps, and lacing and vent grommets)
- Looking for something custom? As always, talk to us about silver- or brass-tone buttons, special tailoring, different linings, or other changes!