And we've got it, made with long-lasting materials, by hand, right here in the USA.
- Made from water-resistant black soft steer-hide leather - it's not a rainsuit, but it'll take mist and fog, and 30-45 minutes of rain
- Short button-snap flap collar
- Includes a zip-out Thinsulate liner for multi-season adaptability; jacket is nylon-lined underneath
- The armpits are vented, the cuffs are zippered, and there's a 1" zipper windflap for comfort
- Two chest vents that duel as top pockets for better air flow when liner is out.
- Two outside pockets and one inside pistol pocket, as well as a lipstick/key pocket at the top of sleeve.
- Pockets are cotton-lined
- Gusseted shoulders and armpits for mobility
- All-metal hardware: silver-tone YKK zippers, vent grommets, and collar button