We make this women's jacket with clean lines that hugs the body, with our famously comfortable and tough construction. Big-time fashion labels have been copying street/sport rider style, and with them you'll pay at least as much (or more) for a lot less quality!
- All of our jackets are made by hand, right here in the USA, out of treated, water-resistant black steer-hide leather (good for 30-45 minutes in the rain)
- All-weather comfort: a zip-out orange and black full armThinsulate liner with vented shoulders; one-inch windflaps on main zipper and cuffs
- Under the Thinsulate liner, jacket is lined with a soft perforated fabric for ventilation
- Two zippered vented back vents, along with two zippered chest vents to help for a cooler ride in summer
- Two zippered front handwarmer pockets (7" deep) are cotton-lined
- Two internal pockets (8" deep), one zippered and one button-snap, are cotton-lined
- Adjustable zippered sides and zipper and button-snap cuffs
- Antique hardware, including the YKK zippers
Note: This style runs about a size smaller!